We are a both-brain agency. Even though we program with the best of them, we take a lot of pride in our design work and creating websites that look fantastic.
We're currently looking for a web designer to join our team and lead our creative side.
It's all about the fit
We're small, and we have a distinct culture. We always look more for fit than a specific skill-set. So definitely apply if you:
- Are fascinated with web technology and always looking to learn and work with the latest cool tech.
- Are a self-starter & self-motivated. You can take initiative instead of waiting for someone to always tell you what to do next.
- Take personal satisfaction in doing great work for good people.
- Enjoy what you do and don't take yourself too seriously.
What we need
Here are some things we're looking for in our next designer:
- Totally immersed in web design. You're constantly pushing yourself, implementing new techniques, and scanning the web for inspiration.
- Mastery of Photoshop. Brushes, levels, blends, masks, and filters are all tools in your arsenal.
- Great coder. Can slice and dice HTML and CSS from a blank page with a text-editor.
- Always itching to incorporate the latest technology like responsive design, CSS3, and web-fonts.
- Flexibility. Some jobs need quick efficient work, others something completely out of the box.
- Totally on the ball. Someone who can juggle multiple projects without even blinking an eye.
- Someone who can do all this with a sense of humor.
As a small company, we consider it one of our biggest strengths that our employees are each widely skilled in most aspects of the web industry. So any of the skills below you can bring to the table is a MAJOR bonus. Or at the very least, you have a desire to learn and expand your skill set in these areas (we're more than happy to teach and train).
- Content Strategy
- Logos & Branding
- Video & Photography
So why would you want to work with us?
- Work in a great cozy office conveniently located at Urban Place.
- That laid back small-business culture. No corporate B.S. here.
- Flexible hours and tele-remoting options.
- The ability to write your own job. The only limit to your job growth is your ambition.
- Each day is different. You'll never know exactly what you'll have to tackle each day.
How to apply
To apply, please email all your links (LinkedIn, website, blog,etc.), favorite animal, salary requirements, and any other relevant info to email@example.com.